COVID-19 Updates: Updated: 6/5/20
Our Commitment to Our Guests:
As we open our doors for business, we look forward to providing our guests a safe home-base with access to the wide-open spaces that surround The Crestwood here in Aspen Snowmass. We are committed to your safety and have been diligently evaluating and implementing new operations and policies with the well-being of guests and employees as the top priority.
We have created new operational procedures based on the guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Pitkin County Public Health to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 that are outlined below:
Communication and Implementation of Social Distancing and Improved Hygiene Practices:
- Daily Employee Health Monitoring and Reporting
- Social Distancing Guidance with Signage
- Mandatory Wearing of Masks by employees when in contact with other staff and guests
- Installing Plexiglass Shields at Front Desk
- Soap and Water available at all sinks, especially those in restrooms, breakrooms, kitchens.
- Hand Sanitizer available at entrances to common areas, offices, front desk and employee office spaces.
- Lodge Van Disinfected after every ride. Guests to not sit in front seat.
Updated Cleaning Policies & Procedures:
- Deep Cleans of All Condos Completed Prior to Re-Opening
- Detailed cleaning and sanitizing high touch points and items using FDA approved disinfectants or solutions.
- All linens will be removed and washed on hot cycle (>70F) following guest departures.
- Guests will be given the option to decline housekeeping services limiting employee contact during their stay.
- Cleaning staff will wear masks and gloves while cleaning and will be trained on proper use and disposal.
Crestwood Reservations Department:
9 AM to 5 PM Monday – Saturday (Closed Sunday)
Reservations Phone: 800-356-5949
Crestwood Front Desk Hours:
7 AM to 11 PM – 7 Days a Week Until Further Notice
Front Desk Phone: 970-923-2450
Reservations Phone: 800-356-5949
COVID-19 Updated Policies for Winter 2020-2021:
- No Deposit Due for all Winter 20-21 booking through August 31, 2020
- 50% of Total Lodging Due September 1, 2020
- Final Payment Due 30 Days Prior to Arrival – Winter
- Final Payment Due 60 Days Prior to Arrival – Holiday
- Worry Free Cancellation through August 31, 2020 (No Penalty)
- Cancellation Outside of 30 Days of Arrival = Loss of 10% of Total Stay Inclusive of Tax/Service Charge (Holiday = 60 Days)
- Cancellation Inside 30 Days of Arrival = Loss of 100% Deposit for Nights Booked Inclusive of Tax/Service Charge (Holiday = 60 Days)
- Within 30 Days of Arrival (Holiday = 60 Days), Guests Are Responsible for All Nights Booked
For More Information:
Pitkin County Public Health – Questions about coronavirus? Call the Pitkin County Community Coronavirus Hotline at (970) 429-6186 or the state of Colorado COVID Helpline at 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org
Colorado Department of Public Health – People who are symptomatic AND have traveled to affected areas or have been in contact with a known patient can call the CDPHE general epidemiology hotline #303-692-2700 This line is staffed seven days a week at from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pitkin Alerts – Subscribe to the Pitkin Alert text message updates by texting CVIRUS to 888-777
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Aspen Police Department
970 920 5400
506 E Main St #102, Aspen, CO 81611
Aspen Fire Department
970 925 5532
420 E Hopkins Ave, Aspen, CO 81611
Snowmass Police Department
970 923 5330
130 Kearns Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Snowmass Fire Department
970 923 2212
5275 Owl Creek Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Aspen Valley Hospital
970 925 1120
401 Castle Creek Rd, Aspen, CO 81611