The privacy of our visitors to thecrestwood.com is important to us.
This policy is to inform you of what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit thecrestwood.com and how we safeguard your information. We never sell or share your personal information to third parties, nor do we use third party advertisers on our site.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL, Comcast, etc), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Our Email Subscription List
Visitors to our site have an option to join our Email list to receive occasional e-newsletters about promotional offers at The Crestwood, local area updates, activities and general information. As previously stated, we do not sell or share your PII with third parties. If you decide to cancel your subscription, a simple email request will remove you from the list. Past guests of The Crestwood may also receive our e-newsletter.
If you choose to reserve accommodations through our website format, you are redirected to our third party booking partners. These third party partners operate with secure websites to protect your PII at all times. Please refer to their privacy policies for further details.
- The Crestwood has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network to advertise online.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- The Crestwood and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Visitors may also use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser add on to opt-out of these advertisements online.