Aspen Skiing Company Lift Ticket & Operations Updates
Booking 2020-2021 lift tickets in advance offers one of the best ways to have comfort that your mountain access to Aspen Snowmass for your selected days is as protected as it can be. In the unlikely event that there is a need to address skier volume, those who have already secured their tickets through advanced purchase will be given priority accommodation (even if advance sales or window sales become limited for future purchases).
- Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase lift tickets as soon as you have secured your lodging accommodations and travel arrangements.
- Advance ticket purchases ensure access to all four mountains and will assist in managing guest capacity and safety (required by state & local health authorities).
- Volume may be limited at any time and those who have already secured tickets will be given priority access. It is the resorts intention to have some inventory of tickets available to purchase every day of the season, but it is urged to buy in advance for the greatest piece of mind.
- Lift Tickets, lessons, & rentals must be purchased 7 Days in Advance in order to have your products delivered to your accommodations. There will be pick-up boxes available at each mountain to provide contactless pick-up options.
- If the resort implements a reservations system for skiing it will apply to pass holders only and will be based on current state/local Covid-19 metrics determined by health & government agencies. Should metrics show and increased community spread that initiates additional restrictions, there may be an implementation of a reservations system and/or limit additional lift ticket sales.
- Ikon Passholders will be required to make advanced reservations via ikonpass.com or the Ikon Pass App to gain access to Aspen Snowmass Resorts this winter. The season will begin with no daily cap of Ikon Pass reservations per day and the reservations system will open for the season on November 9th and it is recommended to secure your preferred dates as soon as possible. Should the resort be forced to limit Ikon Pass access they will be notified via the app.